Gmail is the most popular email service of the world. Google offers Gmail, and all can use it for free of cost. Used by 1.4 billion people, Gmail is available in 72 languages and across all the platforms. No matter what kind of device you are using, the need of having a Gmail account cannot be waved off.
- The inbox is organised in a manner that your personal, promotional and social emails will arrive at under different folders in the same account.
- Your inbox is kept clutter free as Gmail blocks the spam even before it reaches your inbox.
- It allows you to view the attachment right in the email. Also, the attachments can be saved directly to your Drive.
- You can select from an infinite number of themes to give a personal touch to your account.
- Without opening an email, you can track a package, review products etc.
- It allows you to compose a new email, with other emails in the background.
How to Login Gmail?
- From your device, go to “gmail.com”.
- Fill either your e-mail address or phone number, followed by your password.
- Hit “Sign In”.
While following the second step, if you see that the information is already filled in, select “Use another account” and then follow step 2.
How to Sign up for Gmail?
For signing up for Gmail, you will have to create a Google account. Follow the steps given below to proceed.
- Open the Google Account login page.
- Enter the information asked for proceeding. This will include: first name, last name, username, password and then you have to confirm the password.
- You will now have to provide your phone number. Give a recovery address and then select your birthday and gender.
- Verify your phone number.
- Agree to terms of policy and services of Google.
- Sign in to your newly created Gmail account now from the welcome page of Gmail.