The Gmail service is provided by Google and it is the popular e-mail service provider that exists in the world. If you are using the internet, you ought to have a Gmail account. You can create and maintain a Gmail account for free. The best thing about it is that you can create as many accounts as you need.
Signing up for your Gmail account is pretty easy. In this article, we will tell you how you can create your Gmail account.
How to Sign up for Gmail?
The step guide below will explain to you how you can create or sign up for your Gmail account. Follow the steps in order.
- Open the official creation page of Google: https://www.gmail.com/
- A form will be displayed for creating your Gmail account. You will have to fill in the following information: first name, last name, username and password.
- Confirm your password by typing it again.
- Provide your phone number and then verify it.
- Fill out the information about your birthday and gender. Also, give a recovery email address. This recovery email address becomes particularly very helpful if you forget your password.
- Click on “I Accept” to agree with the terms of policy and services of Google.
- You will now be taken to the homepage of your Gmail account. Start using your mail now.
If you are creating and then accessing your Gmail account from a public computer, make sure that you log out from the computer.